STRUCTURED FOR EXCELLENCE
Thanks to progressive investments in technologies and know-how, our company has attained a peerless level of executional quality in the vacuum heat treatment market.
The factory occupies a covered surface area of 3,200 m2 and includes 18 heat treatment plants that work in a continuous cycle on 2 production lines, dedicated respectively to massive and surface treatments.
Through our personnel operating in the sales, production and quality management departments, we offer customers a vertical organisation structured to satisfy any need, whatever the context.
PLANTS OF ANY SIZE
We can adapt our plants to the customer’s batch based on dimensions, quantity and weight thanks to plants of different sizes: the smaller ones have a capacity varying from 30-50 kg, which reaches up to 300 kg for the larger plants. In order to guarantee the production continuity and capacity, each type of plant has a back-up that is qualified case-by-case depending on requirements.
All our plants undergo rigorous periodic tests that ensure their performances in terms of temperatures and level of vacuum. In addition to frequent in-house maintenance activities, we contact external bodies to conduct specific tests so that we always conform to our certifications.
FLEXIBILITY AND PERSONALISATION OF PROCESSES
DESIGN OF EXPERIMENTS
We offer samples and preventive tests to develop the most suitable heat cycle for obtaining the desired mechanical properties depending on the material with which the components will be made. The tests can be conducted on the actual products or on samples/specimens having the same characteristics.
CAREFUL MANAGEMENT OF COMPONENTS
The customer’s components are correctly managed from the time they are received to their shipment. The components that will undergo heat treatment are divided before the treatment not only on the basis of the specific material but also by size and significant cross-sections. For each batch the related documentation is always provided in order to guarantee the level specified in the international standards and/or by steelworks.
For specific needs we offer preventive consulting on the handling and arrangement of the materials during the treatment, with the aim of maximising the treatment’s efficiency and obtaining the desired production volume with the lowest number of heat cycles. Likewise, the heat treatment equipment is designed and manufactured for minimising deformation of the components, even if they are subjected to high-temperature treatments and drastic cooling.
SPEED AND PRECISION
The heat treatment cycles are agreed with the customer and defined in advance, after careful testing and sampling.
For each cycle a unique code is created that is associated with the component to be treated, so that the latter can be rapidly recalled for conducting tests and inspections.
- Incoming checks - Inspection of the products to be treated and of the accompanying documentation.
- Creation of the Work Order - Review of the customer’s order and application of the unique treatment code for the component.
- Preparation of the charge - The material to be treated is transferred from its packaging to the heat treatment baskets.
- Vacuum wash - The products are washed in solvent to eliminate any residues, impurities or contaminants and guarantee the utmost aesthetic quality at the end of the treatment.
- Execution of the treatment - Vacuum heat treatment according to the intended cycle.
- Inspection and testing - Check of the material at the end of the cycle (for certain cycles this also occurs in the intermediate phases).
- Packaging and shipment - Preparation and shipment based on the customer’s specific requests.